- Discuss this show online with us!
- Podcast alley
- We’re #49. Mahalo!
- I’m most proud of the comments.
- Forum – Small miracles on a weekly basis – 100 members and over 2000 articles
- Scientific study creating peacock feathers thank you TheSeeker
- Group sensing of another members visualizations – MysticJourneys – Videocast too!
- Young child’s connection with the passed-on relative – Peleke’s experience
- Jurg’s podcast on Influencing the weather
- Understanding the meaning of personal illnesses – Satsuma’s retinal migraines
- "Creative Method" remixed previous guided visualization podcasts
- Shows 1-23 provide so many tools that you’re placed at a very high level of expertise
- Luniamr “Amazing podcast” worth listening to, people pay 100s of dollars for what is shared so abundently and freely here,
- Just review them from time to time to get a refresher course
- We need to make the transition now between tools and applications.
- Think of it like chess. It takes less than an hour to learn the moves but a lifetime to master the game.
- If you’ve done 1-23, I can tell you that you’ve learned the moves.
- Now we’re going to master the game
- And mastery of the game is mastery of your life
- Satsuma gave a great suggestion â€“ “a day in the life”
- A day in the life is a day of understanding how the world is a reflection of your thinking
- Essentially existing at 3rd level â€“ dream world where everything is a reflection of you.
- 1st level â€“ physical world
- 2nd level â€“ psychic world â€“ everthing is responsive
- 4th level â€“ holistic â€“ everything is perfect
- It’s nearly impossible to accurately identify your own flaws, especially the big ones. But it’s pretty easy to identify experiences that you don’t like.The experiences you dislike the most are the aspects of yourself that need the most work.
- Interpreting at 3rd level is extremely empowering. When you believe the world happens to you, you are powerless and constantly seek more power in order to overcome. When you believe you create your world, you’re immediately empowered to make the changes you believe in.
- Exercise â€“ think of the most miniscule thing that happened to you yesterday. Ideally it’s a “not positive” thing.
- Replay the event and apply dream interpretation techniques to it. What does this dream represent? How is it a reflection of you?
- Here is your lifelong exercise/quest:
- Identify everything in your life that you want to change.
- Understand how it is a reflection of your thinking
- Change your thinking
- See your life change as a result
- Repeat until you’ve changed to the degree you wish.
- Exercise for this week: immediately identify the smallest possible experience (e.g. tripping on the carpet) and interpret it as a reflection of you and your life. Do this as much as you can for as many different things.
- Advanced Exercise: Identify the part of you that needs the biggest change (hint, it’s the worst of your current experiences) and understand what part of your thinking has created it. You’ll know you’ve "got it" when you get a huge "ah ha" feeling
- Pohaku got a cold this week, why?
- Pay attention to signs: email from Robert, some “I’m not exactly getting it” posts, confirmed by pillars like Satsuma: that plus cold: take it easy.
- Instead of astral projection into other dimensions, guiding dead spirits to their afterlife, and psychically meeting in another world, we’re going to do some exercises to get your mind power into shape.
- Huge credit goes to Serge King and the book Imagineering for Health â€“ linked off the site
- Rope tying exercise: sit down on the floor with a string or rope in your hand. Tie the rope in your lap. Then go back and visualize the exact same thing, from the exact same visual perspective. Now change it. Make the rope bigger. Make it suspend itself in air. Tie more complex knots. Climb the rope.
- Touch your toes: 1st thing in the morning, bend over while keeping your legs straight and see how far you can touch the floor â€“ hands, knuckles, palms? Then stand up straight, visualize limber, flexible body, and do the exercise again. This technique builds a strong Ku-to-body-to-you connection
- Change your physical world: Petra or Sona also had this technique about using the garden techniques applied to the real world. Example: add paintings on a blank wall. Create statues in the middle of the floor. Wipe graffiti off the walls. Advanced: change the clothes people are wearing
- For those that can’t see: recall dreams. Recall real life memories. Try the rope exercise both physical and imagined. Use the physical world as a crutch to get you to the imagination world and then do the previous exercises.
- Homework: Practice!
- Super Advanced: visualize something and have a sensitive person see it.
We’re going to take a trip to Halawa: a world existing in another dimension where we meet and help each other.
Transforming lives. It started out as something I just wanted to do and now it’s become something that’s changing people’s lives. We are starting up a global non-profit network that is taking an Open Source approach to documenting a universal ancient knowledge and will use P2P technology to maintain a tight connection between all its members.
Podcast Alley Comment of the Week: GlenParis:
this show is a must for anyone wishing to unlock the full potential of their minds and become who they would like to be. Truly inspirational.
Forum Update: almost 1000 messages, over 70 members
Quote from Adrenal:
This is why the internet was invented. Topics which may be laughed at outside can be realised and embraced for the brilliance they are
Must listen to NewTide’s Blue Feather experience.
Email Quote of the Week: Samson:
Just started listening to your podcast. Very cool and the saying “when the student is ready the teacher will appear” deffinitly applies. I thought the blue feather excercise was a little odd until, this morning less then 20 hrs from listening to lesson 1, I was cleaning my tools for work and looked down and there was my blue feather lying right in front of me. Wow, my whole perception of life changed today, thank you for that. I look forward to finding more than just blue feathers in my life.
- It is a meeting place for all listeners of the podcast.
- It will be our place to help each other, and to gather our power in order to heal what the Earth needs to be healed.
- It doesn’t exist in a physical world and therefore is not subject to the limitations of time and space. You don’t need to coordinate to meet there “at the same time”. Although you could coordinate time if you wanted to more strongly impress your Ku. I would say to free yourself from time limitations.
- If you want a more powerful connection, I suggest you join the BBS, our Kummunity. Why? Because we’re all posting our Ku names and this creates a psychic bond that makes it much easier to connect to.
- If you’d like an image of Halawa, I have a link to a killer photo, suitable for desktop wallpaper.
- Wer’e going to go through an introductory exercise and we’ll use the BBS to coordinate more targeted meetups for specific purposes.
- We’re going to help someone, receive help, leave a gift, and receive a gift.
- First, think of something you need to learn or know or need help with.
- Piko Piko
- Follow the trail that leads to your garden
- Has it changed? Does it need a little bit of maintenance.
- We’re going to need a transport to get to Halawa. Ask your Ku to produce a transport image for you. Something that can safely take you to a far off place.
- Could be a canoe, boat, car, plane, spaceship or anything
- Ask your Ku to produce an expert guide/driver that can take you to Halawa
- What does he/she look like?
- Get in the transport along with the driver and ask them to take you to Halawa where listeners will be.
- Feel the journey. What’s it like?
- Look around Halawa. How is it different from your garden?
- Lets help someone. Will yourself to come into contact with someone that needs your help. Walk around until you find them. You can only come into contact with those that you have the power to help.
- Ask them what they need help with. Help them by either giving them advice or helping them fix something that you can see. Don’t hesitate to call in your helpers.
- Now think about what you wanted help or advice with and will yourself to come into contact with someone who can help you.
- Who shows up? Ask for their help.
- What’s the answer?
- Lets leave a gift for Halawa. Ask yourself what kind of a gift would be best to leave, create the gift, and go to a special place and leave it there.
- There is a gift waiting for you at Halawa as well. Look again right next to where you left your gift and you will notice a gift for you as well. Take the gift and give a final thanks to Halawa and the entire experience.
- Get in and ask them to take you back to your garden.
- Get out of the transport, give them a blessing and wave goodby.
- Follow the trail that leads back to the physical world.
- Take a deep breath and open your eyes.