Click here to download or listen to the show
Discuss this show with others in the “Kummunity”
- The lesson from India’s incredible contrast of wealth and poverty
- The secret is to create wealth for others instead of yourself
- Muscle test
- You’ll need a friend.
- Ask them to stand up and stretch their arm straight out in front of them, parallel to the ground, hand in a fist.
- Ask them to hold their arm up with as much strength as possible.
- You press down on their fist in an effort to push their arm down. It will be relatively easy to do and make a note of how much effort it takes to do this.
- Ask your friend to think about something outside themselves that they really hate. Ask them to think about this and do a muscle test.
- Then ask your friend to think about something outside themselves that they really love. Ask them to think about this and do a muscle test.
- You should see a signficant difference between the two. Why?
- The Ku sees everything as itself.
- By pursuing wealth for yourself, you continually reinforce the concept of scarcity
- There’s no difference between creating a blue feather or a billion dollars. The only difference is the one in your mind.
- When you pursue the creation of wealth for others, you reinforce the concept of abundance and put into motion all of the forces in the universe in the right direction
- I know that it was my work via JT that opened my eyes to this new way of considering things and the result was to sell my company for several million dollars just two month’s later. Now that’s a blue feather!
- My conversation with SJ: “To pursue material things never satisfies. But to pursue the betterment of mankind is eternally satisfying”
- Exercise: think about how you view money/wealth and if you view it as something you want to amass, think about how you can change that concept into something that you want to use to help the lives of others. The bigger your picture, the more wealth you’ll attain.
Subscribe to the Podcast