Finding your place in abundance – Lessons from Makapu’u
Share your comments and questions about this show in our online Huna Forum Bulletin Board
- Sensing presences in a house
- Negative Thoughts (Google Site Search)
- The HunaTrainer Listener Map
- OnMyWay Awakens
Map of Makapu’u. Click on the picture to go to an interactive Google Map. You’ll notice how Makapu’u beach faces east, why winds out of the southwest will create offshore surf conditions, and how a north swell will wrap itself around the east part of the island to create the ideal "Perfect Storm" conditions described in the podcast.
Link to one of the larger waves. Scale: The height of the guy that is just starting to make his way down this wave is a little more than 2ft. If you multiply that height down the face of the wave you’ll get about a 12ft (4 meter) height from crest to trough.
- Always approach things with respect. And in the case of large waves, a good dose of fear!
- Take the time to understand the conditions.
- Find the right spot. It may not be where you’ll catch the largest opportunities, but it will in the place where you’ll get the largest volume of the best opportunities.
Put yourself in a natural setting, open yourself up to a lesson that is connected with divine univeral wisdom, and share that experience with us on the BBS.