Understanding Aka, the quantum substance of reality-creation
Community Happenings 330 members, 9975 articles!
- Kuel’s dream interpretation : if you have a hard time visualizing, read his journals!
- Satsuma’s huna-creations
what is Aka: Hawaiian dictionary:
- 1. n. Shadow. Cf. hoaka 4. Aka lehulehu, shadow of the multitude; fig., a well-worn path. Ili i ke aka, to cast a shadow. ʻŌlelo i ke aka ka hele hoʻokahi, one going alone talks to the shadow. hoʻo.aka To cast a shadow. (PPN ʻata.)
- 2. nvi. Reflection, image, likeness (Nah. 12.8); faint glimmer preceding the rising of the moon; essence of an offering rather than the flesh; to appear, of moonlight. Many words compounded with aka express clarity, brightness, related to this meaning. Cf. hoaka 3. ʻO ke aka kā ʻoukou, ē ke akua, ʻo ka ʻiʻo kā mākou, yours is the essence, O god, ours the material part. (PPN ata.)
- 3. n. Embryo at the moment of conception.
- 4. n. Newly hatched fish in the stage in which its body is still transparent. Cf. hāuli, mana, kākau.
- 5. n. Knuckles, as of hands or ankles; joints of the backbone; node and stalk of kava; kava slip for planting.
What is aka
- a quantum physical material that is shaped by thoughts
- aka + mana = reality
- conductor of thought/energy
- If ku is a transmitter, aka is the conductor of the radio frequency, like the atmosphere
- strong aka bonds form with connections
- connect with any of the senses, and you form a strong aka bond that can be activated any time for bidirectional information flow
- memory container
- a place holds a memory of all the things that have happened at that place
- memory held in the aka
- tune in to the aka and you tune into the place
- memory not stored in the brain but rather all around the body, it its aka
- organ donor experiences support that theory
- want to see your aura/aka?
- put your hand in front of a dark surface (black velvet is best)
- look around the edges of your fingers for a slight "field distortion"
- that’s your aka!
Financial Support – Mahalo Nui Shout out to:
- creative method
- James H
- Christopher B
- John M
- John J
What can you use it for?
- Reconnect with a loved one
- anyone that you have seen/touched/etc can be tuned into.
- build up some mana via breathing
- extend your hand and point your finger
- extend an “aka thread” to the person you wish to connect with
- visualize seeing the connection established with that person
- allow yourself to accept information from that connection. be aware of what you see and feel.
- Learn more about a place you are at
- tune into the aka and go back through time to see the events occurring where you have been.
- Reality creation
- the essence behind the blue feather
- create the feather in its aka form â€“ seeing it clearly,
- then add mana to the scaffold, making it more real