I’ve got several topics/shows I want to talk about and this weekend I didn’t feel quite ready to talk or decide on which one. But stay tuned!
Does our thinking *really* create our reality?
Mahalo Nui for the kind comments on Podcast Alley!
BBS Happenings 11,166 articles, 454 users
- Lots of new faces!
- Frappr Map: 175 members!
- Wynyfryd’s mediations in the podcast network section
- Great overcoming fear discussion
- Using Huna to create financial wealth, and White Raven getting off fossil fuel!
- Thanks to K and podzinger on searchable content
- More hunatrainer babies! pete’s twins!
Show Discussion – from the question section
- Does your thinking really create your reality?
- Does all illness come from conflicting thoughts, what about children/newborns?
- It’s like evolution: we know it’s true but because we can’t explain how the eye or feathers evolved doesn’t mean it’s not valid.
- One of the keys to Huna is to not allow exceptions to come into play
- I create my own reality EXCEPT bending hard physics.
- Conflicting thoughts cause illness EXCEPT for young children
- illness of children/newborn
- 8 yr old w/ appendicitis
- shift to 4th level: there is a higher purpose for the child getting sick and therefore it wants to be that way
- creating reality
- can my reality creation conflict with someone elses and who wins?
- do we really create reality, as in hard physics?
- hard physics is a creation of man’s own interpretation of the ultimate truths of the universe â€“ and they change!
- Huna says, yes, to it all. Like evolution, we may not have the answer to everything, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true and, most importantly, effective.
- Support Mahalo
- Jacob P
- Mach Digital: $0.33!
- these are all just systems, like any other system
- purpose is for an end-result, effectiveness
- you can bend the rules all you want, it’s your system!
- but be aware that you may affect its effectiveness
- are you bending the rules to satisfy the hard science part of you?
- or are you bending the rules to become more effective?
Huna Trip Hawaii Adventure starting Nov 23.
Keep the questions coming!