Creating wealth by understanding your thinking. Part 2 of a series
Mahalo Nui for the kind comments on Podcast Alley!
BBS Happenings 11,658 articles, 505 users
- Lots of new faces!
- Frappr Map: 186 members!
- Mexico City
- Great discussion on do really create our reality
- Sock’s experience with Huna and his health. Taken into ER in an ambulance and later finding an "unexplained" healing in his neck.
- Damiel42 experience on shapeshifting into Soup and taking a negative (a restaurant closing) into a great experience.
- Another Huna Trainer Baby, congrat Epistis!
- Formation of the Dream Garden Pod at Zaadz.com. Congratulations Journeys and the current 25 members online.
Show Discussion – from the question section
Selected points from From T. Harv Eker’s “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth”:
Links to other books mentioned:
- Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe, “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think “both.” Poor people think “either/or.”
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
Huna Trip Hawaii Adventure starting Nov 23.
Keep the questions coming!